AEIT2022 Student Contest
A Student Contest will be held during the 114th edition of the AEIT International Annual Conference (AEIT2022).
The Conference Technical Committee and the AEIT President encourage young researchers (Ph.D., Master Students, and Graduate in recent years 2019-2022), active in any of the areas of interest of AEIT, to participate in the "AEIT2022 Student Contest".
Paper preparation rules, submission system and evaluation criteria are the same as for regular and Special Session papers. In addition:
The review process will be managed by a special Student Contest Committee and will be completed no later than July 31, 2022
- each paper should deal with student’s research or technical activity in any field of interest of AEIT2022;
- the paper can be authored by students and their advisor(s) (a professor or a post-doc or an industry engineer);
- the main contributor (group leader) will appear as the first name in the authors’ list; the advisor (if present) as the last one;
- the paper must be presented by the corresponding author;
- students must provide a document by their Faculty or advisor which certifies their status; this certificate has to be uploaded in EDAS using the “Student Certification” field.
- Deadline: 15 July, 2022
Papers will be evaluated according to well-established rules, based on originality, scientific content, and quality, writing style, quality of results and of analysis.
Papers must be submitted via EDAS using the special Track “AEIT2022 Student Contest”
In order to participate in the contest the paper must be covered by at least one conference registration. The Student Contest Committee will select the best paper(s).
The recipient(s) will be awarded at the conference closure.
Download the AEIT2022 Student Contest Call for Papers