The Conference Technical Program Committee and the Conference Chair encourage young researchers (Ph.D., Master Students, and Graduate in recent years 2019-2022), active in any of the areas of interest of Automotive, to participate in the "AEIT Automotive 2023 Student Contest".
- Paper preparation rules, submission system and evaluation criteria are the same as for regular and Special Session papers
- Each paper should deal with studentís research or technical activity in any field of interest of AEIT AUTOMOTIVE 2023; the paper can be authored by up to four students and their supervisor (a professor or a post-doc or an industry engineer). The main contributor (group leader) will be identified as the first name in the authorsí list, the supervisor as the last one.
- Deadline: May 21, 2023
- Papers will be evaluated according to well-established rules, based on originality, scientific content, and quality, writing style, quality of results and of analysis
- Papers must be submitted via EDAS (https://2023aeitautomotive.edas.info) using the special
- In order to participate in the contest the paper must be covered by at least one conference registration.
- The review process will be managed by a special Student Contest Committee.
- The recipient(s) will be awarded at the conference closure.
AEIT Automotive 2023 Student Contest Call for Papers
the miSW CMS manages the size of the logos in order to assign to each one the same surface area, within the limit of the column width